WHAT'S IN IT FOR PARTNERS?
Helping youth succeed.
Broaden social and business network.
Contribute toward bridging the mentoring gap
Shared training outlets: We provide a Learning Management System (LMS)
Collaboration: work with volunteers and program team to add value to the program and your organization.
Exposure: Your organization will be on our Partners list AND website.
SUBMIT AN INTENT TO BECOME A PARTNER OR VOLUNTEER
Prior to becoming a partner or volunteer, the requesting party must:
1. Consent to comply to the mentoring program's partners or volunteers' roles and responsibilities.
2. Agree to conform to the mentoring program’s requirements.
3. Submit an online form.
FOLLOW UP CONVERSATION WITH PROGRAM COORDINATOR
1.A program coordinator will contact you for a follow up conversation.
2.The follow up conversation will serve to collect additional information regarding applicant’ interests and goals.
1. Partners or volunteers will be notified of their application decision via email.
If accepted, they will receive a username and a password to create an online profile.
2. If not accepted, the notification will include a justification.
If applicable, applicants may take corrective actions.
ATTEND ONLINE ORIENTATION
1. You will receive an invitation to attend a mandatory online orientation video meeting, if applicable.
2. During the orientation, you will receive information about the program requirements.
SUBMIT OR CREATE AN ONLINE PROFILE
1. Set up a partner or volunteer online profile, if applicable.
2. Submit additional information to program coordination.
1. Partners or volunteers are required to follow the program requirements.
2. Program coordinators will send reminders and notifications if applicable.
3. Program Coordinators will be available for support as needed.
END OF RELATIONSHIP
Fill out a survey to provide feedback about the partnership/volunteering relationship.